Sunny Park - Pretoria
April 2009 - current
ZennProp Property Holdings
Summary of Services
- Supply & Install RealSens™ AMR system
- Configure, synchronise and commission AMR system
- Data hosting, Operation & Maintenance
Located in central Pretoria, Sunny Park is a large high-rise building consisting of a shopping centre and hotel.
Reonet was appointed to equip both hot and cold water meters with RealSens as well as install an online alarm system to monitor a roof tank level.
The RealSens AMR system is an important part of the building management at SunnyPark as daily readings are supplied to the client on a weekly basis, but live readings are available to bill short term guests.
The leak alarm capability is of utmost importance as guests often neglect to shut off all taps or report leaking toilets on departure. Early detection of these forms of water wastage ensure that maintenance teams are alerted to these problems and can attend to them, preventing water wastage and water damage to property and eliminating the chance of receiving excessive water bills from the Municipality retrospectively.
The project continues to deliver the following benefits:
- Accurate measurement of water usage for each client
- Early detection of leaks and losses
- Water balancing and usage analysis to optimize usage and identify areas of improvement
- Ongoing management of water usage