Measure – manage – save – improve – develop
Municipalities in South Africa have unique challenges.
Water shortages, deteriorating infrastructure, diminishing technical capacity, non-payment culture, free basic services, a smaller tax base, increasing debts and budget deficits, an inability to obtain unqualified audit reports, an absence of infrastructure asset planning & budgeting, are the norm rather than the exception.
For municipalities to survive and to continue to deliver water services for human consumption and economic growth, in the face of these challenges, there is no option but to improve metering and billing, reduce losses and waste, building a relationship of trust and appreciation amongst customers, both paying and non-paying water consumers and to improve operational and planning capabilities with available human resources.
Reonet can help municipalities achieve these objectives through the implementation of our world-class proprietary technologies and a superior service offering by our multi-disciplinary team of specialists, all of which are provided by way of our turnkey business models that remove all financial and operational risk from municipalities, whilst ensuring successful outcomes on an ongoing basis.
A small sample of our services include:
- Auditing your billing meters
- Rectifying your meter-billing-customer database
- Ensuring your billing meters are accurate and correctly sized and installed
- Zoning your water distribution infrastructure into manageable supply zones
- Installing district / management meters and pressure control devices
- Installing RealSens automated remote metering system
- Integrating RealSens with your back-office systems, including billing systems
- Producing customised management reports on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Operating and maintaining water efficiency devices
For more information on how we can help you, please contact us.
We provide a free high-level audit and assessment of your municipality’s water services condition.